Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 28, 2006

RED NET ALERT!!!!!


After Hadley spoke directly with the Contractor over the Raw Sewage Spill we had come to learn directly from them that they were VERY upset about this happening because a few of their guys were drenched from head to toe with human feces!

Now I know most of you have read this before from me and I had also asked why HAZMAT had not been called in. GET THIS! "Joe – no City or contractor personnel went to the hospital." This was just confirmed to me via John Pick and this is NOT good!

Is the MDE doing their job? Does the City of Salisbury have ANY common sense whatsoever? Should John Jacobs be holding the position he has right here and now if they did NOT demand that ANYONE who touched anything, got drenched and or could have been contaminated with this crap go to the Hospital?

OK, I'm now going to dig deeper and get more names because this literally stinks!

3 comments:

joe albero said...

I just heard they have one of those emergency showers at the WWTP but NOT on site at the location where the pipe burst.

Anonymous said...

Well,
I've emailed Page Elmore, Gov. Ehrlich, Lt, Gov. Steele, Gilchrest, Caliguiri, Pushkar.......hmmmm wonder if the Dem's want my vote. maybe I'll start asking them for HELP. funny I don't think any of them are coming this weekend to dine on our local favorites:
"Oysters Poopafeller"
"Calms Pissino"
"Crappy Crab Dip & Charmin sauce""

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long I can harrass the office of the Governer before the state police are at my door asking me politely to quit emailing him?