Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 07, 2006

Mum's The Word!

This morning I called the Salisbury Police Department inquiring about the two horses going up for auction. When I first asked the Office replied, I'm not sure, let me hook you up with the Stables. She then came back on the phone and said they have no information to offer me and she had somewhat of a nasty tone to her. I then asked, well how about the number to the Stables and she replied, I told you Sir, we have nothing to offer you, is that all you wanted?

I can only assume several of you contacted the Police Department this morning referencing this matter and Chief Webster is ticked off for some reason? I will now ask Paul Wilber for this information through the Freedom of Information Act and get it the hard way.

My suggestion to ALL of you interested would be, call the Police Department yourself at, 410-749-5151 and see what kind of results you get and report back here and let us know. I'm sure after the Chief reads this new post he'll instruct everyone to be much nicer this go around.

2 comments:

joe albero said...

Sally,

This information on the two horses going up for auction was exposed here and only here on this Blog Site. The MSM has no clue about the auction and after attempting to speak to Chief Webster in person this evening, he knew nothing. I may change his name to Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heros, "I Know Nothink!" Webster was NOT happy about my bringing it up, that's for sure. I'll know a LOT more tomorrow about this whole thing.

joe albero said...

YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE THE LOCAL BLOG SITES, EH?