Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 18, 2006

Borrowed From Duvafiles

I found the following comment to be an extremely important one and felt it deserved its own post.

lootedbyP&Z said...
Since this has changed from the original Ordinance approved by the City Council, doesn't this PRD have to go through the same Public Hearing routine?How can P&Z approve anything when the original project is in litigation? You got two zoning classifications on the table and the P&Z has approved both. HMMMMM! Very interesting.Awful, awful funny that the P&Z wasn't allowed to discuss the Robertson PDD while it was in litigation but they could discuss this one.

1 comment:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

I ain't no expert on these things, but yeah, I think they do gotta go through the same hearin' whatall with the City Council again.

As fer why litigation prevented the Robertson PDD from gettin' discussed but not this, likely only an attorney or someone with good history can answer that one.

Boy, I sure learned more than I realized I would comin' to these blogs. Been a real eye-opener and ear-tweaker.

--CD