Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 27, 2020

BLACK DEMOCRATS EXPLAIN WHY THEY’D VOTE FOR TRUMP OVER JOE BIDEN

Black Democrat voters residing in rural Georgia say they would vote for President Trump over Democrat Joe Biden in the general election due to the progress he’s made for the country.

Speaking to The Wall Street Journal about a hypothetical general election match-up between the incumbent and the former vice president, one man said, as a Democrat, he liked Biden – just not enough to vote for him.

“I’m a registered Democrat and Joe Biden would be my choice – but that doesn’t mean that’s who I want to vote for for president in the election,” Macon County resident Howard James said.

While distancing himself from Trump as a person, the voter said he couldn’t deny the president is consistently looking out for the country.

“As it stands now, Trump looks attractive,” James stated. “I’ve made it clear I don’t like Trump, but I’m looking for what’s best for the country.”

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would vote for Nixon over Biden.

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for Mephistopheles himself over Biden.

Anonymous said...

Being SMART !!!

Anonymous said...

Biden is running for Senate, right?

At least that's what he said.

Anonymous said...

Biden = KKK = Democrat that's WHY !!!!