Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 06, 2020

BACKFIRE: 'I Will Never Vote Democrat Again,' Say Angry Dems on C-SPAN After Pelosi's Tantrum

This is the most satisfying video series you'll see all day. After Pelosi and her White Witches threw their little fits of rage last night at the SOTU, they felt very smug about themselves. Their voters, on the other hand, felt differently. It turns out that most Americans think you should stand up and clap for the good things that happen in America instead of sulk and pout on your butt like a spoiled child.

C-SPAN asked people to call in and give their opinions on the SOTU. What happened after that was brilliant. "I'm a Democrat, but I no longer will vote Democrat," said one caller. "I think it's outrageous that they sat there when all these good things are happening to our country and how much we love our country. And they looked like they hated our country...It's outrageous and I will never vote Democrat again." She went on to say that all her family voted for Hillary last time but this time they will never vote for a Democrat again.

But she wasn't the only one. A man called in and said, "Let me put it this way, I've been a Democrat for 70-some years and what I saw tonight was appalling to me...it was very disrespectful to this president and I didn't vote for him...but that man is the president and we should respect him." He continued, "What I've seen tonight of the Democrat party, I am changing my mind...I'll probably stay home. I'm embarrassed being a God-danged Democrat for what they did in the House today." Then he had me rolling on the floor with this. "They looked like a bunch of dadgum idiots sitting there." Hear, hear!

More

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy did the Republican party the best favor imaginable.Never look a gift horse in he mouth.

Anonymous said...

Look Nancy Pelosi in the mouth and the vodka fumes will knock you over.

anonymous said...

Hopefully this group is bigger them we know.

Anonymous said...

I hope Pelosi is gone real soon.

Anonymous said...

Man, can you believe what's going on in gov't right now? No example set for anybody. Just rich people throwing tantrums.

Anonymous said...

How dare Pelosi say yesterday that President Trump looked like he was on a lot of medication. What the hell does she think Americans think every time she opens her mouth? She's the one either heavily medicated or mighty drunk.

Anonymous said...

WE need a CIVIL WAR.

Anonymous said...

He did sound as though his nose was a bit stuffy. If most of us went through what he just did and still doing we'd be in the ICU or psych ward.

anonymous said...

You could see that the FLOUS was upset, she could see and the President couldn't. It was totally uncalled for.

Anonymous said...

Bring your key board and walker lets go!!!

Anonymous said...

After observing the behavior of Nancy Pelosi during the SOTU speech by President Trump, there is no doubt that she is the personification of the Democrat Party and its true character. How any decent patriotic American could support such a person, the party and its behavior is beyond me!

Anonymous said...

These were the Smart ones !!! Who leave the Failing Party !!!