Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

A Viewer Writes......This was in my email today

The National Memo
This email is a message from our Sponsor and does not necessarily represent the views of The National Memo.
 

Adam Schiff
PARTICIPANT: TOP DEMOCRAT
REPRESENTING: YOUR AREA'S PROGRESSIVES
LENGTH: 8 QUESTIONS
RESPONSE: ##NOT REGISTERED##

 
Take the Adam Schiff Legacy Survey →
Look --

Adam Schiff was a hero throughout Trump’s Impeachment process.

But Donald Trump has threatened Schiff countless times, so some voters actually HATE Adam Schiff!

We THINK you’re a supporter of Adam Schiff...
Take the Adam Schiff Legacy Survey →
Thank you for taking this important action,

- Progressive Turnout Project
 
Paid for by Progressive Turnout Project and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

From their website:

"Progressive Turnout Project is a grassroots-funded organization with a single mission: get Democrats to the polls. We design, test, and execute specialized voter turnout programs targeting inconsistent Democratic voters in the most competitive districts in the country."

I won't be completing their survey. The Dems have nothing I see fit to avoid complete voting insanity.

Anonymous said...

Democrats have become a national embarrassment.

Anonymous said...

In 2016 I registered Democrat just to vote against Hillary in the primary. I'm still registered Dem and I think I will vote Tulsi Gabbard in the primary. What say you?

Anonymous said...

Tulsi is a Globalist! Trump 2020!!

Anonymous said...

I was taught that strategy by my late grandfather many years ago. Eastern shore Democrat.

Anonymous said...

Hey there 2:10AM, Early on I had hoped Tulsi might see the lunacy that has become the Dem Party and switch sides. However it is nice to see a strong fighter confront the Dem statis-quo. Hope she wins that battle, but not in 2020.

Anonymous said...

Tulsi makes a lot of sense on a lot of things. that is why she will never be the Democrat (Progressive) candidate

Anonymous said...

2:10 here. I said the primary not the general election.
7:36 I did the same thing in 04 and voted for Al Sharpton.

Anonymous said...

In 2015 I changed my voter registration from democrat to Republican so I could vote in the primary for Donald Trump, the greatest president ever. I'm voting in the coming electing for Trump again to make the landslide even bigger.
TRUMP 2020 !!!

Anonymous said...

Adam Schiff will be remembered as a puppet of the Left, not as any sort of hero.

Anonymous said...

Adam Schiff's legacy survey..."same Schiff, different day"

Anonymous said...

9:29 Same story for myself I voted Democrat every election until 2016 and will remain a Republican again for Trump. After Trump's second term will wait and see what happens I do think the Democrats are done for they have no real candidate in the run at all--just loosers.

Anonymous said...

👍

LastMohican said...

They were right about one thing, we do hate shiff