Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 07, 2020

#WalkAway – Lifelong Democrat Rips Up His Democrat Voter Registration Card, Registers as Republican and Will Vote For Trump

Bill, a lifelong Democrat decided to walk away from the Democrat party because they have moved too far left and he can no longer support them.

“Bill just walked into our office and told me he is a life long Democrat but that the party has moved so far left that he can longer support them,” Christopher, the VP for ‘Students for Trump’ at Arizona State University tweeted.

“He ripped up his Democratic voter registration card and I just registered him to vote as a Republican!” he added.

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill isn't alone. Election officials report that it's the busiest they've ever been in changing party affiliations.

Anonymous said...

As a lifetime Republican i am going to do the same and register a Democrat

Anonymous said...

1:17 All good 1:17. Not everyone is intelligent😉

Anonymous said...

1:11 sureeeeee.

Anonymous said...

You sir are a communist who enjoys killing 1/2 million babies a yrar, lying cheating and thriving if you move to the democrook party

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, that's what I love

Anonymous said...

No your not, chances are you haven't voted in an election in the last 8 years!

Anonymous said...

You won't be missed 117

Anonymous said...

After 57 years as a Democrat & voting in every election, I, too, recently changed my affiliation to Republican. It became embarrassing for me for others to think I agreed with the Democrat politics. Being the staunch Democrat that my father was, I know he has turned over in his grave!

Anonymous said...

And more are doing it but just not saying it.

Anonymous said...

1:17 You maybe registered a Republican but I’d be willing to bet that IF you do vote, you vote Democrat every time. The Republican Party welcomes your departure👌🏻