Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Virginia 2A: Black Guy Waving Trump Flag, 'I Am Governor Ralph Northam and I Am in Blackface Today'

Julio Rosas from our Townhall mothership is at the Virginia Second Amendment rally today, and just posted what might be the best civil rights video of the 21st century.

An unidentified black man -- who I suspect is about to become an internet video sensation -- announced to laughs from the crowd, "I am Governor Ralph Northam and I am in blackface today." Before that, you can hear him instructing the crowd to "Make a hole, I'm using my white privilege. Make a hole, step to the side!"

How do you describe this crowd? Far from threatening violence or anything like that, they're outdoors, dressed for the weather, laughing and having a good time. You certainly wouldn't call them unruly, but they certainly aren't too serious or dour given the importance of today's event. So if they aren't unruly... is "ruly" a word?

More/Video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS

Anonymous said...

Lol

OATH KEEPERS for LIFE said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

The fake news media was disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Fake news needs to be made ILLEGAL !!!! ALL channels

News & Courts should be Neutral BY LAW !!!!