Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Giuliani: People Pursuing Me Are ‘Desperate,’ ‘Liars’ — They Will Be Embarrassed

On Monday at Reagan National Airport outside of Washington, D.C., TMZ asked former New York City mayor and President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani if he was concerned he would “end up in jail.

Giuliani said, “Me ending up in jail? Fifty years of being a lawyer, fifty years of ethical, dedicated practice of the law, probably have prosecuted more criminals of a high level than any U.S. attorney in history. I think I follow the law very carefully. I think the people pursuing me are desperate, sad, angry, disappointing liars. They’re hurting their country. And I’m ashamed of them.”

When asked if Trump “has his back,” Giuliani said, “We are friends for twenty-nine years and nothing will interfere with that. The president knows that everything I did, I did to help him. And he knows it. I did it honorably. I did it legally. I did it in a way that it will embarrass the people who are pursuing me and have nowhere near the integrity and honor that I have.”

Source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah... this house of cards is gonna fall... tick tock Rudy.

Anonymous said...

What house of cards ??? Your idiots have been trying to set up Trump for three and have zilch. All you’ve manage to do is increase Trumps poll numbers

Anonymous said...

@ 4:35

By who? The collusion, na, that didn't work. The racist allegations, na, that didn't work. Oh, I know, lets try impeachment, that will do the trick. What are the reasons for impeachment asked the Republicans? Democrats answered we have 2 very good reasons. We lost in 2016 and we can't win in 2020.

Cracker said...

Hahaha lol
Keep trying, not gonna work, Trump is always one step ahead of your corrupt antics

Anonymous said...

They can't get to Trump so they go after his lawyer. PATHETIC!

Anonymous said...

Trump is like Godzilla no matter what they do he grows stronger