Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Brett Kavanaugh Lauds Friends, Fellow Justices in First Speech Since Bitter Confirmation

Justice Brett Kavanaugh received heroic accolades at a glittering Federalist Society dinner in Washington’s Union Station on Thursday, where he delivered his first public remarks since his contentious confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Kavanaugh gave a punchy and light-hearted speech, punctuated in spaces with emotional recollections of his nomination to the high court.

“Last year, a lot of my friends put themselves on the line for me,” Kavanaugh said. “People risked their jobs and livelihoods. They were yelled at, insulted, and threatened.”

“I’m on a lifetime mission to thank all my friends,” he said elsewhere.

More here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I can only try to imagine how grateful he is-- and I think this is very sincere. A lot of people really risked a lot to defend him, and they are HEROES!!