Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 04, 2019

Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It



A story of how our national anthem came to be. I was asked by someone to put a video together for this audio and upload it, so here it is. I was never expecting it to get so many views. Yes I'm aware some info is sketchy and wording isn't exactly right. Please stop sending complaints. Like I said before, I'm doing a favor for someone here. You can look up the accurate story if want the precise info. Here's a link to one of many sources for info on the true story: https://tinyurl.com/yb6laets Hope you enjoy the message of this video though. God Bless America P.S: Really sorry about the typos in the anthem

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was actually taught that story in school lo those many years ago. This is a fantastic video. Thanks you Joe and your staff for presenting it.