Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Alyssa Milano Calls for Sex Strike Over Abortion Bans

Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

The former star of "Charmed" and "Melrose Place" urged women in the tweet Friday night to stop having sex "until we get bodily autonomy back." Her tweet came days after Georgia became the fourth state in the U.S. to ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected — about six weeks into a pregnancy and before many women know they're pregnant.

More here

[Related: Former Democrat Congressional Candidate Calls for Sex Boycott of Conservative Men]

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

she does not realize that sex is overrated.

Patriot said...

I know GOD will like this one

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should have a sex boycott of those who conspire to kill babies.

Anonymous said...

Democratic Party wants “ the card ride home” bill to Begin life... now republicans reacted.

Anonymous said...

*yawn*

Anonymous said...

How about a sex boycott so they don't have to abort babies.

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea for birth control.

Anonymous said...

Nobody wants to bang her tired old skankass anyway.

Anonymous said...

Complicit to murder.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I'm gonna have to give up sex with Bette Midler, too!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa, people are not watching you. You are washed up as an actress and you only find stimulation in acting like an a$$. Go someplace where someone might give a crap about what you have to say...like Siberia.

Anonymous said...

I've discovered that wedding cake is the best form of birth control. Don't believe me? Have some of your own then see how much sex you have afterwards.

Anonymous said...

I don't care what that worn out old casting couch riding drop cloth says.

Anonymous said...

Then, why would anyone want an abortion if they didn't even know they were pregnant? Huh? Why?

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so grateful I found your website,
I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through
it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a great deal
more, Please do keep up the great job.