Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Shocked patrol officer stops truck with ‘extremely unsafe load’

A driver hauling a major load caught the interest of a highway patrol officer.

The truck, traveling at freeway speeds, had an "extremely unsafe load," leading the California Highway Patrol officer to stop it, authorities said.


The bags contained empty cans and bottles.

"The officer was shocked ... as the load almost struck an over crossing," authorities said in a statement.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a guy in Salisbury that drives around like this and the lazy MSP ticket writers do NOTHING.

Anonymous said...

I call bs! anyone who has ever been south of the border knows this is perfectly legal and safe! instead of chasing heroin dealers there just keeping the working man down!

Anonymous said...

At least SOMEONE is making money recycling cans and bottles.

Anonymous said...

What amazes me is how yesterday while going to work I see 2 MSP at the Vienna Scales (closed) bullshiting for hours how do I know that ? For lunch I went home in linkwood and they were still there thanks for wasting my Tax $ MSP Salisbury barracks Commander.

Concerned Retiree said...

MD better crack down on these car trailers, Camping trailers and Lawn companies for cutting people off and weight restrictions with wrong licenses.

Anonymous said...

You must have one of those dangerous trucks.

Anonymous said...

I see that All the time and the bosses allow it so I think there should be MSP cut backs since they have so much time on there hands time.

Anonymous said...

I seen that all the time good forbid they did there job time for some layoffs.