Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Former Federal Prosecutor: "We Are In A Civil War... I Buy Guns"

Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova says civil discourse is over in America, and recommends voting and buying guns because "we are in a civil war."

Speaking with Laura Ingraham on her podcast, diGenova noted that the "all liberal" media has given a pass to both Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) and VA Attorney General Mark Herring for appearing in blackface, while similarly glossing over Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax's credible sexual assault allegation.

“There’s two standards of justice, one for Democrats one for Republicans. The press is all Democrat, all liberal, all progressive, all left – they hate Republicans, they hate Trump. So the suggestion that there’s ever going to be civil discourse in this country for the foreseeable future in this country is over. It’s not going to be. It’s going to be total war. And as I say to my friends, I do two things – I vote and I buy guns.”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been WARNING people there is going to be a Civil war soon bc the Dems now want a social commie country and we PATRIOTS ain't having it

Anonymous said...

The banking families of Europe control the media as well as both Republican and Democrat Parties.
They checkmated the world after WWII.
In 1971 their pawn removed all barriers from their determination to counterfeit the US Dollar.

They are the Masters of the Universe

Anonymous said...

I really wish this turned into a shooting war, I have so many people on my kill list.

Anonymous said...

We are. I buy 45's ONLY. 3 PUMP SHOT GUNS. They have shells that explodes on impact. FREAKING AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Alex Jones just called. He wants to see if you and your crazy can come out to play.

Anonymous said...

Lol. Social Darwinism on a ballistic level.

Anonymous said...

It's coming.

Anonymous said...

Snowflake your day is coming tick tock.

Anonymous said...

You will be easy to spot when the day comes.