Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

DiFi gives a group of schoolkids some Democrap

Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein pulled rank Friday when a group of kids tried to school her on climate change.

After the group sought her support for the Green New Deal, the 85-year-old senior senator from California let them know she wasn't about to be bossed around by a bunch of youngsters.

In response to their request, Feinstein informs them that “We have our own Green New Deal.” And then came the point where Feinstein drew the line.

"You know what’s interesting about this group?," Feinstein said, in an interaction that was captured on video. "I’ve been doing this for 30 years. I know what I’m doing.

“You come in here, and you say it has to be my way or the highway. I don’t respond to that,” Feinstein continued. “I’ve gotten elected, I just ran. I was elected by almost a million-vote plurality. And I know what I’m doing. So you know, maybe people should listen a little bit.”

The sides then devolve into a back-and-forth until someone reminds Feinstein that they are “the people who voted” for her and part of her job is to hear their concerns.

“How old are you?” Feinstein asks.

“I’m sixteen. I can’t vote,” the girl replies.

“Well, you didn’t vote for me,” the lawmaker retorts.

More


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-feinstein-scolds-kids-who-pushed-her-to-back-green-new-deal-i-know-what-im-doing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That will be votes going to her opponent, in 2 years when they are eligible