Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 18, 2019

ALERT - ESVA & ESMD PEOPLE


ALERT - ESVA & ESMD PEOPLE: this happened 15 minutes ago.

Coming back from Salisbury I stopped at Goose Creek in Princess Anne where when I was pumping gas, a white SUV hybrid, with a guy driving, and guy in back seat were stalking some college aged girls getting gas.

They didn't see me standing there watching them, so I walked up and stuck my head in the window and asked-"can I help you". Startled, the man pulled off a ring and asked me if I would buy gold from him. I looked at him saying "right" - that's not what you're doing! And they sped off.

I warned the girls who were oblivious. I told the store clerk who said this is the 3rd time in about 8 months someone was lurking for a victim to abduct.

SO BEWARE: White Hybrid SUV - Florida Tags - 2 persons of India persuasion. Teach your kids!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you contact the police? Hopefully you wrote down the plates?

Anonymous said...

indian? naw don't thinks so! most likely muslimes!

Anonymous said...

Girls and women need to be very aware of their surroundings at all times. There are a lot of bad people out there. Carrying a small hand gun is the best protection. Unfortunately Md gun laws are freakin terrible and we can blame that directly on the Democrats that control our state government.

Anonymous said...

Make and model of the S?UV and tag # would have been helpful. Or even a photo?

Anonymous said...

Pepper spray and a key chain alarm, even a taser, anything to protect yourselves!