Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 15, 2018

The 10 Worst Christmas Songs of All Time

Not many things can get people in the spirit of the holiday season like Christmas music. There’s music for everybody this time of year – from the sacred to the secular, and from the traditional to the ultra-modern.

I’ve always been a fan of Christmas music, and my collection is as eclectic as one could expect. In my opinion, it’s hard to screw up Christmas music. But bad Christmas music does exist, and when Christmas music is bad, it’s awful!

Here are the ten worst examples of Christmas music. I know that even bad Christmas music has its fans, so not everyone is going to agree with my choices. But I think most of you will understand, and some of you might even agree with me.

10. “Merry Christmas Baby,” Johnny Moore’s Three Blazers (and various cover versions)

No comments: