Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 10, 2018

Al Sharpton’s Daughter Bags $95,000 Settlement for Sprained Ankle

Al Sharpton’s daughter bagged $95,000 in settlement money from New York City for spraining her ankle on an uneven Manhattan street—even after posting photos of herself on social media climbing mountains and wearing high heels months after the fall.

Lawyers for New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio paid Dominique Sharpton, 32, a $95,000 settlement after admitting the city had been aware of the cracked pavement but did not fix it.

“I sprained my ankle real bad lol,” Dominique Sharpton wrote in an Instagram post after she took a tumble in October 2014.

“After a thorough evaluation, we determined that settling this case was in the best interest of the city,” a spokesman for New York City’s Law Department said in a statement.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best interest in the City. WHY, because it is Al Sharpton's daughter?

Anonymous said...

Un FN real but that's liberal judges for ya $$$$$$$$$

Anonymous said...

What a piece of Sh-t.

Anonymous said...

Pure, scum bag trash. Prime examples of POS

Anonymous said...

I sprained my ankle a few years ago from an uneven sidewalk at the courthouse in Salisbury. I wish I was greedy maybe I would have got something. The only thing I got was a boot to wear for my ankle.

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, hundreds of others with similar claims against the city are blown off.

Anonymous said...

So, this is how we gt the potholes fixed?
Let's call the Alaskan Highway Administration. They can probably fix them all in a day.