Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Concealed Carry Holder Praised for Shooting Suspect, Aiding Police Officer

‘We were lucky enough to have a good citizen on the street who’s a concealed carry holder’

A Chicago area man was hailed by police last week after he used his concealed weapon to shoot at a suspect who was firing on police.

The unidentified good samaritan, who owned a gun for 16 years but had never fired it, spoke to CBS Chicago saying he instinctively knew to draw and fire his weapon.

“I was there in the right time and the right moment,” the 42-year-old man said. “My instincts, you know, told me to do what I did. I didn’t think twice to do what I did.”

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He better stay an unidentified good Samaritan if he wants to live past 42!

Anonymous said...

A good shooting of a bad guy.