Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 05, 2018

Best Bike Week We've Seen In The Past 4 Years



This is just an incredible time and experience. While, (as a customer) I have participated in Bike Week for at least a decade, being behind the scenes is a whole new subject. 

I can tell you that Trader Lee's by far enjoyed the largest crowd all day and night yesterday and it's about to get even busier. Our band lineup today and tonight is 2nd to none and let me tell you, we're paying dearly for it. Saturday 4 pm (Lower Case Blues) 8 pm The (Saddle Up Band) all the way from Pittsburgh PA. 

As you can see from the above pictures, (mostly daytime) we enjoyed a very nice day crowd. However, last night was just incredible. I can't tell you the last time I worked so hard. I also can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. My body, well, that's a whole different story and today is going to get a whole lot crazier. 

To all my Salisbury friends, thanks for coming out and understanding why I just couldn't do a lot of one on one time. Come join the festivities tonight and as an added bonus, today we hook up our new sound system where we've invested thousands of dollars in the upgrade, like 1,600 watt speakers and a brand new sound board. See you tonight Folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as they are spending money locally I don't care if they are riding Hoverounds. Bring in the cash !

lmclain said...

Thats a cool place.
That's all you need to know.

Anonymous said...

Its been 2 years since I have been there for Bike week I am going to try and make it tomorrow !