Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 27, 2018

Donald Trump Responds to ‘Love’ from Kanye West: ‘Thank You Kanye, Very Cool!’

President Donald Trump responded to artist Kanye West, after the rap superstar expressed love and support for the president.

“You don’t have to agree with Trump but the mob can’t make me not love him,” West wrote. “We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.”

West commented on Twitter after receiving backlash from liberal fans for saying positive things about the president.

“Thank you Kanye, very cool!” Trump responded on Twitter shortly after Breitbart News asked Press Secretary Sarah Sanders at the White House press briefing whether the president had communicated recently with West.

In response to Trump, West posted a picture of a Trump MAGA campaign hat that was autographed by the president as well as a screen image of the president’s tweet.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of Kanye West, but I can appreciate the fact that he doesn't just follow anything Black Lives Matter puts out there, as I believe they are a racist group that just likes to stir the pot. More and more people are sticking to the rule and change that we can have differences just don't expect blind faith use your head and your heart.

Anonymous said...

I used to not like Kanye after what he did to Taylor Swift, but if he is sincere about our President then I am going to have to start liking him more.

Anonymous said...

west just needs money. he frittered away millions.