Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Now the Sexual Harassment Noose Falls Upon Rep. John Conyers

The sexual harassment allegations continue, with today's showcase revelations being Charlie Rose and Rep. John Conyers. Over at the Weinstein scandal, upwards of 90 women have come forward, some of whom claimed they were outright raped by the big fat ape.

So you know, Harvey Weinstein is still at large.

This from Buzzfeed tonight -- tipped off by Mike Cernovich

Here's Mike discussing the latest scandal via Periscope.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Barton

Anonymous said...

Freemasons

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm guilty because one time when I was drunk in a bar I patted a waitress on the butt and I got put in my place real quick.It never happened again,you can be sure of that.

Anonymous said...

RYAN SEACREST / Bill CLINTON / BILL COSBY !!!