Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Juanita Broaddrick Book On Bill Clinton

Juanita Broaddrick is coming out with a new book detailing her rape allegations against former President Bill Clinton.

“The time has come for me to talk about my life and abuse in full,” Broaddrick wrote on Twitter. “I am working on a book with [journalist Nick Lulli] to set the record straight on what Bill Clinton did to me.”

The book’s title, “You’d Better Put Some Ice On That,” is a reference to what Broaddrick says Clinton told her after he allegedly raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in 1978. The book’s subtitle: “How I survived being raped by Bill Clinton.”

“This is the part that always stays in my mind – the way he put on his sunglasses,” Broaddrick told the Wall Street Journal in 1999. “Then he looked at me and said ‘You better put some ice on that’. Then he left.”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she lives through its completion.

Anonymous said...

is there anyone that does not believe her??

Anonymous said...

6:43 not likely.