Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Seriously? Hillary Clinton Says She Was "Running Down Stairs in Heels With Cup of Coffee" When She Broke Toe -- FLASHBACK STAIR VIDEOS

Hillary Clinton canceled her interview with the BBC today.
She said, “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards. I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

Seriously?
Does anyone believe that?

Has anyone else noticed how much trouble Hillary Clinton has had with stairs and steps in the last year?

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was under sniper fire again. Just trying to dodge the story she knew was going to break today about her collusion with Russia on the uranium deal.

Anonymous said...

I have some nice mental pictures, but unfortunately considering the source it's all a lie.

Anonymous said...

Interpretation: I was drunk and fell down and broke something.

Anonymous said...

Running down the stairs. We have seen how she runs (crawls). The only time she runs is from a investigation, ("matter") or some political office that she has no chance of catching. Broad would shoot herself in the ass to stay in the media. Let her go back in the woods, I am sick of hearing about the nasty crook.

Anonymous said...

Bill pushed her

Anonymous said...

Did I'll have a whp in his hand.

Anonymous said...

Running is not something she does well, not for office, not from place to place. But she is good at running her mouth.