Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 24, 2017

Leighton Moore; The Man, The Myth, The Living Legend





There's a very good reason the owner of Seacrets in Ocean City is such a popular man, he never forgot where he came from.

My Wife and I had the pleasure of spending some time with Leighton on Sunday while we attended the Best Bloody Mary Contest. First place went to The Crab Cake Factory.

Nevertheless, every time you turned around, there was Leighton. Greeting customers, giving private tours or sharing his wisdom and experience with employees, he has no problem wearing many different hats.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leighton is awesome. Threw a wicked party or two back in the pre marriage days

Anonymous said...

Seacrets was awesome 20 years ago just the right atmosphere just too much like a club for me now. It's a huge money maker though.

Anonymous said...

I called him "Mr Moore" while doing some work for the establishment...
I was told my name is Leighton... I still work for a living..
I worked along side him all last winter and he worked froze and sweated just as hard as anyone on that job site..
Very passionate hard working gentleman.

Watching his vision become the distillery left me awestruck.

Anonymous said...

Remember him from college days at Salisbury. Decent, respected guy at that age. Earned what he has accomplished.

Anonymous said...

Leighton Moore is one of a kind. Seacrets has lost a lot of it's early charm but I still go.