Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 03, 2017

Man Attacked in Parking Lot of Ohio Restaurant

An Ohio man is recovering in the hospital with a broken eye socket and liver damage after falling victim to what appears to be yet another vicious anti-Trump attack. PJ Media has documented close to twenty other violent attacks onTrump supporters since the election.

The altercation occurred Saturday night in the parking lot of Elsa's restaurant in Kettering, Ohio, between a party of three and an anti-Trump group of about twelve African Americans.

Lee Arron Jackson told PJ Media that both parties were leaving at the same time and he held the door open for the anti-Trump group as they were filing out.

He said his friend casually told the boisterous group to “simmer down” as they were leaving because they were "having a fit" about President Donald Trump.

When he saw about three of them assaulting his friend out in the parking lot, Jackson said he intervened.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always in a group.

Anonymous said...

Just another excuse to hurt whites

Anonymous said...

It's how cowards operate.

Anonymous said...

Most animals do.

Anonymous said...

I have a Trump sticker on my truck and a pistol in my pocket. They will pay a price if they infringe on my freedom.

Anonymous said...

12:00 I'm with you. I hope I never have to use it, but it's there if I do. So far, my size and demeanor have been enough. But if there are 3 or more, I will resort to sell defense via acute lead poisoning.

Zorro said...

that is why it is smart to carry a pistol shotgun....Homey knows you cannot miss..