Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 09, 2017

‘Knives Sticking Out Of My Back’: Global Warming Skeptic Tells Tucker Carlson Why She Left Academia

Climatologist Dr. Judith Curry told Fox News host Tucker Carlson she was so sick of politicization of global warming in academia she resigned from her tenured position at Georgia Tech.

“I’ve been vilified by some of my colleagues who are activists and don’t like anybody challenging their big story,” Curry told Carlson Friday night.

“I walk around with knives sticking out of my back,” she said. “In the university environment I felt like I was just beating my head against the wall.”

Curry, a skeptic that humans are causing catastrophic global warming, announced Tuesday she was retiring from academic life to focus more on her own climate analytics business and blogging. A big reason she decided to leave, though, had to do with the “craziness” of climate science.

More/Video

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

‘Knives Sticking Out Of My Back’ - sounds like a typical day in my office.

Anonymous said...

I would like to get her opinion on Blackwater Refuge.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to her for standing up for what she sees as the truth. I hope more like her will speak up, explaining the natural climatic cycles. Pollutants are not healthy for any living thing on earth, but let's fairly and truthfully debate the issue.

Anonymous said...

‘Knives Sticking Out Of My Back’

That was me working at the Salisbury Fire Department.