Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

FEDS SEEK “MENTAL HEALTH” TESTING OF ALL CHILDREN, ADULTS

Next time you visit your doctor, be careful how you respond to his questions, or you may just be branded “mentally ill” and subjected to “treatment.”

WASHINGTON, D.C. —
Next time you visit your doctor, be careful how you respond to his questions, or you may just be branded “mentally ill” and subjected to “treatment.”

That is because a panel advising the Obama administration, in partnership with Big Psychiatry, wants to make doctors subject all American adults and children over age 12 to screening for alleged “mental health” disorders — particularly depression, at least to start with. Then, anyone found to harbor any alleged mental disorder, including children as young as eight, should undergo “therapy,” often including powerful psychotropic medications that experts say have dubious value but often come with well-documented and highly dangerous side effects.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if I like Simpsons and Kermit the frog I might be insane?

Anonymous said...

Yep big pharma pushing suicidal anti- depressants. They cure nothing and create monsters that can then be used to further erode our freedoms. The FDA is their accomplice in slowly killing us but keeping us alive to bilk millions from us all. They do not want cures for any dieases, cause aint no money in a cure.

Anonymous said...

And then the sheriff comes and takes your guns. That Obama has a one track mind.

Anonymous said...

The communist countries are famous for putting political dissenters in the nut house because they are "crazy" along with those nuts that believe in God. If we get another communist as president look for this to happen.

Anonymous said...

Recently I have had several interviews with doctors I've never dealt with before. One of the questions has been "do I feel secure living in my home"? My answer is you should visit sometime and I'll introduce you our 150lb dog who is professionally trained and were are working with one of the puppy's as we speak.

Anonymous said...

Everybody can get a mental health diagnosis.

Anonymous said...

I thought HIPA forbid the sharing of my personal health info?

Anonymous said...

If and when this happens to me, I intend to challenge my Dr.
Why are you asking that? Who are you sharing this with? What is it for? If you feel I'm being defensive that's because I know the 'what for' and 'why' that goes along with your queries. Why are you participating in such a knavish unconscionable program? And, that's just for starters.

Anonymous said...

The womens center in sby already participates and asked me once if I wore my seat belt.
When I further probed into this line of questioning first they lied and said my insurance company was asking the questions

They also decided, on their own only to do Pap's every 2 years, even though it is not yet a mandate. Never bothered to tell you, that you can request it be done anyhow.

Some one there is drinking a lot of the koolaid.

The fact is they get money for participating. It is a program in connection with Medicare and Medicaid, neither of which I use.

Its BS, this year I was asked if I was gay.