Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Worcester Attorney Bloxom To Retire; County Looks To Fill Post In Near Future

SNOW HILL – After nearly 40 years of practicing law in Worcester County, first in private practice and more recently for Worcester County, Sonny Bloxom will retire at the end of the year.

“There comes a time when it’s time for the younger generation to step up and take over,” Bloxom said.

The Pocomoke lawyer, who has served as the county attorney for the past eight years, plans to move with his wife to Florida after Christmas. His last day as a Worcester County employee will be Dec. 18.

“I’ve just come to the point in my life I want to retire and do some things I want to do,” Bloxom said. “I want to travel while I have my health.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good guy. Enjoy retirement!