Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Did Any Of You Catch This?

Yesterday at 5:00 PM I was watching FOX 21 News. Channel 16 was Delmarva life, or whatever they call it. 

Nevertheless, I kept noticing that Hammond would have the screen behind him saying WBOC Channel 16 and I thought to myself, I'm NOT on channel 16. 

The screen shot above IS from yesterday's broadcast at the end of the show. I have to wonder how Fox News or the Fox Corporation feels about them pushing a LIBERAL station, (16) while producing Fox News?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i think fox should know about this backstabbing station using there name.

Anonymous said...

As usual you are way ahead of the rest of us.The thought never crossed my mind until you brought attention to it.