Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Missing/Stolen Dog From West side of Salisbury 2-11-15


Hi how are you? I was told maybe your group could help me find my dog. Here is the pic and the info.  This pic was a couple months ago so she is probably a little bigger. Someone stole her from the West side of Salisbury. Called the cops no luck. I can't stop thinking about her. I just want her back. I will give a reward if anyone knows anything and can bring her back to me. Please and thank you. Once again stole from the West side of Salisbury. REWARD!!!

If you have seen or know anything about this dog you can contact Catlin at 443-523-8742

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What street?????

Anonymous said...

What breed is this pup?

Unknown said...

time for us to find the dog nappers and serve up a can of ass whipping

Anonymous said...

Top pic looks like a baby bear.

Anonymous said...

I will pray for the safe return of your pup.

Anonymous said...

When was the last time you saw it?

Anonymous said...

A friend lost a small puppy on the west side after letting the dog on the porch for just a few minutes in the early morning. It was assumed it was taken by a fox, owl or some similar predator. This could be a possibility. Such predators are very opportunistic.

Anonymous said...

9:33 - That's too gross!

Anonymous said...

Could it have been on lake street. I saw a dog that had been hit on the side of the road in the early morning a couple of days ago. Sorry to hear about this.

Anonymous said...

Post reward signs and picture all over the west side!!!! I hope u find your baby!!!