Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Salisbury FD is raising their rates!

At 6:30 am we will provide a Post that in which you will be able to see the file and scroll through it.......the bottom of the page even states,

"This is a Department Specific Communication Intended for Internal Use Only Unauthorized Use is Strictly Prohibited" yet it was included in the packet............ Clearly they lifted that portion. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Democrats in charge + increased billing = "Revenue Stream". WTF?!

JoeAlbero said...

Here's what I'd like to know. HOW can they label this confidential to the PUBLIC? Under what legal terms do they have this right????

Anonymous said...

They have every right until council approves it.

JoeAlbero said...

6:43, REALLY? So it is THEIR Fire Department and NOT the public's???

Anonymous said...

So you know everything the government does on local, state and federal?

Anonymous said...

Yes it is their fire department Joe... at least they think so.

Anonymous said...

Another reason for me not to visit Salisbury. As a visitor (non -resident) I have to pay more if I need EMS. Plus, it seems the billing company sets the rates. More money in their pockets. I will advise my family to not donate anymore. Can't wait for them to join me in my state.

Anonymous said...

So their justification in the rate increase was because other charged this amount? Did they take into account how much funding they already receive from tax payers? This is a HUGE increase. Was this done so they can keep those 12 firemen.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they'll pass this is the ALS-1 typo. The service would be free for residents. lol