Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Interesting TXT Messages

A group of women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husband.

The women were asked, "How many of you love your husband?"

All the women raised their hands.  Then they were asked, 
"When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?"

Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some 
couldn't remember.

The women were then told to take out their cell phones and
text to their husband: "I love you, sweetheart."

The women were then instructed to exchange phones with 
another person, and to read aloud the text message they
received, in response.

 
If you have been married for quite a while....a sign of true love....who else would reply in such a succinct and honest way?

1. Who the hell is this?

2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?

3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's wrong?

4. What now? Did you crash the car again?

5. I don't understand what you mean?

6. What the heck did you do now?

8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?

9. Am I dreaming?

10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.

11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.

12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's supposed to be funny, but it's really sad. Why is it so hard to say I love you? And then the husbands are suspicious when they hear it.