Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Furious John McCain slams Border Patrol chief for seizing lawmakers' cell phones at illegal immigrant detention centers to stop them taking photos

A visibly angry Sen. John McCain grilled the head of America's border patrol on Wednesday over a policy that limits what members of Congress can do at detention facilities where the government is holding thousands of illegal immigrant children.

'I have never seen anything like your instructions, signed by your name. ... Are you telling me that [when] I visit a detention facility, that I can't bring a cell phone with me?' the Republican asked. 'Are you saying that? ... I am not allowed to take photographs?'

'I want it fixed immediately! Understand?' McCain boomed at Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Gil Kerlikowske.

More

4 comments:

Daddio said...

Soooo..... did it get fixed yet?

Anonymous said...

Isn't McCain the old fool who told us we had nothing to fear from hussien obama? His words and/or actions mean nothing to me.

Anonymous said...

I guess thinks he above the law, doesn't have to adhere to rules or the law. Typical politician.

Anonymous said...

948 aren't you interested in what you're trying to hide seems to me no photographs means they don't want us to know the truth...please put your head back under your rock