Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

GROUP OF SECOND AMENDMENT-SUPPORTING GUN MAKERS NOW REFUSING TO SELL ARMS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT IN NEW YORK (AND OTHER GUN-RESTRICTING STATES)

Since New York State enacted its restrictive new gun laws, many manufacturers have sent that state (and others) a message: If local governments are going to severely restrict the ability of citizens to own guns, then these companies will not be selling to law enforcement in those areas.

Among the gun manufacturers sending that message:
  • Olympic Arms, Inc
  • La Rue Tactical
  • EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
  • York Arms
  • Templar Custom
  • Cheaper Than Dirt

Olympic Arms posted a press release on the company’s Facebook page earlier this week. Their intentions were quite clear.


More

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why on gods green earth is it that any local agency would need silencers for their weapons.heck.gov would think they would want people to hear gun fire and take cover.

Anonymous said...

GOOD.

Anonymous said...

Whatever ANY government agency has to be used against me, I demand the same to defend against them.

If I am a criminal, I will already have it. As a citizen, I have to follow the law and be at governments' mercy until we are EQUALLY armed.

Why does the government balk at having United States citizens armed for defense?

What are they scared of and what is their REAL agenda?

Anonymous said...

I think my next fire ARM I buy will be from one of these fine companies. Supporting the second amendment like a true American.

Anonymous said...

I will shop at these companies exclusively now. I was going to get myself a Glock or a S&W, but I'll cancel that idea as of now. Not even a used one. Does anyone know where Ruger stands? I will write them today and let Joe know when I get an answer.

lmclain said...

Although I'm quite sure it would be entirely coincindental, I see an IRS audit and a ATF inspection in their future. Entirely coincidental. A statistical anamoly, if anything. One that will, amazingly, REOCCUR for the next 5 years....they are going to find out the REAL meaning of "protect and serve"....but God bless 'em, please, for taking a stand.

Anonymous said...

Police are not coming to take your guns. Police are not the bad guys. Media hyped hysteria. Plain and simple.

PUCK OBAMA said...

Very GOOD Job you all

Anonymous said...

9:12 Who then when the government demands our firearms? The military? Oh goodness, I feel much better now.

Anonymous said...

9:21 prepare for the worst & hope did the best. I for one don't trust the goverment.

Anonymous said...

I knew I liked CTD for a reason other than their prices. They have integrity - unlike many or our elected officials.

Anonymous said...

The police do as they are told, plain and simple.

Anonymous said...

4:30 thats crap we all have a choice.