Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lost Dog 11-11-12: UPDATE



Unfortunately we found out about an hour ago that she was hit by a car and killed SEVEN miles from our house trying to find her way home.  Thank you so much for your help!

My collie ran into the woods on Coulbourn Mill Road near FoxChase neighborhood at approximately 7:00 this morning. She was seen by a hunter chasing a deer headed towards Nassawango Church Road. She is a white and brown collie with short hair. Her name is Caramel and she is VERY friendly! Please call 410-749-1963 or respond to email  <nobadwaves@comcast.net> Thanks! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose a canine companion. RIP sweet angel.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Sad - very sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I saw the signs for her and kept an eye out. Hope your memories of Caramel are some comfort now...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was following her natural herding instincts, I guess.

Again, our sympathies are with you.

Anonymous said...

So sad and sorry about your loss; they are so much a part of the family. RIP Caramel.

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry...she is a beauty, and I'm sure she was a huge, loving part of your family. RIP, Caramel. Peace to your family.