Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 22, 2012

George Zimmerman's Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shooting

"I didn't want him to keep slamming my head on the concrete so I kind of shifted. But when I shifted my jacket came up…and it exposed my firearm. That's when he said you are going to die tonight. He took one hand off my mouth, and slid it down my chest. I took my gun aimed it at him and fired." 

See the video reenactment  HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make no difference now. Nobody is going to listen to the truth. They consider him white , so he will fall , even if it was self defense.
You are not allowed to defend yourself against a negro.
Come on Nugent , the time is right!
Nugent for president!!

Gerald said...

it is like I said in the begining of all this, he will be found inocent of any wrongdoing. he fallowed the law and the law says he can protect himself if he felt his life was in danger, BUT, a simple story of a citizen defending himself don't sell papers, a white guy shooting an unarmed black kid does, so what do you think the media is going to run with???
What do they neglect to inform the people of is that the kid was beating the hell out of the guy and that the housing comunity had been suffering a rash of burgleries, reportedly done by young black males.

Anonymous said...

The kid thought he kid going to be raped.

Anonymous said...

The kid thought he kid going to be raped.

June 22, 2012 1:21 PM

What?!