Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Per Your Requests On 12-21-11

Hark the herald angel sings


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas


I'll be home for Christmas


Silent Night


Grandma got ran over by a Reindeer


What Child is This


It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas


Angels we have heard on high


Frosty the snowman


Cheech & Chong ~ Santa Claus And His Old Lady


Happy Birthday Jesus


Mary did you know


Winter Wonderland


The Little Drummer Boy


Happy Xmas


O Holy Night


Silver Bells by Doris Day


Christmas Is


The most wonderful time of the year


There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays


Perry Como - Do You Hear What I Hear


Someday at Christmas


Silver Bells


Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)


Away in a Manger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am more glad for the things that I do have then I am pissed about the thngs I used to have. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

WOW!
This is the first chance I've had to log on since you posted all these. To see what you did with all of our survey answers is just incredible!
What a wonderful Christmas blessing from you Joe!
This was AWESOME!
THANK YOU and God Bless You!