Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 14, 2011

WBOC Broadcast Back To Sucking Again

While we complained more than a month ago about WBOC broadcast breaking up on a regular basis, it seemed to get their complete attention because all of a sudden it started working properly.

Over the past few days its back to losing every other word, (literally) and the screen is breaking up all over the place. Sure, some might say its because of the wind, I think not. The wind has died down and the problem has been happening for the past few days.

The fix must have cost them money and they got tired of fighting it and finally gave up. For what its worth, if I were an advertiser like Johnnie Janosick, I'd be FURIOUS! I'll be the first to admit, I enjoy watching WBOC because of the professional veterans that have been around for many years.

However, we have once again changed channels and are sick and tired of trying to give them yet another chance. Why did they spend $13,000,000.00 on a new studio if they can't even get the broadcast straight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their broadcast sucks even if it doesn't break up. We, also, have been experiencing the scrambling and it is very irritating.

Ironshire said...

Ya all keep complaining about this.... Do ya think it's WBOC or is it your cable provider? I'm watchin it over Directv and it's flawless... Content leaves something to be desired sometimes but the signal is great!
When the weather blocks the Sat signal, I switch to my roof-top antenna and it's all good.
It's not the station... it's how you receive it.

Craig Theobald
Ironshire

Balanced Libra said...

I have Comcast and watch WBOC on the HD channel 212 a great deal. I've never seen the problem you describe.