Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 11, 2011

It Is What It Is

Last night my daughter walked into the living room and said "Dad, cancel my allowance, stop paying my
college tuition, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPad, and jewelry and give it to charity. Sell my car and take my front door key and throw me out of the house".
 
Well, she didn't actually put it like that. She said,
 
"Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Mohammed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!

EdenMan said...

I think it's really funny...and that's because I didn't make it past the ninth grade, and I really don't care about what happens beyond the county line. OMG....I'm starting to sound like my father !