Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

'I'm Fed Up Of Your Stupidity, Get On The Plane!'

The nagging wife of Tunisia's ousted president had to force him to flee the country on a private jet by telling him to 'get on board, you idiot', a French magazine has revealed.

Shamed dictator Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali is said to have refused to board the plane at Tunis airport, insisting: 'I don't want to go. I want to die in my country.'

But wife Leila Trabelsi was overheard telling him: 'All my life I've had to put up with your stupidity. Just get on!'

Tunisian police chief Ali Seriati, also beside the steps of the plane, then added: 'For God's sake, just get on board.'

They finally managed to goad 74-year-old Ben Ali aboard by telling him it would only be a 'temporary exile' and he would be able to return soon, it was reported.

More

[So.. the magic words are 'Abra Cadabra.. Get On Board, You Idiot'.  We'll have to remember that.  --Editor]

No comments: