Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Posts

I have received some e-mails asking if everything is OK and why are things so slow today or this weekend.

Every once in a while I need a break and weekends are usually the best time to do so. The hits are much slower on weekends and the biggest reason why Bloggers like Bill Duvall chose not to post at all on Saturdays.

Nevertheless, even though I need a break every so often, I was actually busy this weekend filling in gaps with the Salvation Army. In fact, I was supposed to be on one of the Boats last night in the Christmas Boat Parade but I got a cal at the very last minute stating how some people were in one location for almost the entire day and they had no one to replace them.

I chose that it was far more important to get out there and take over than it was to take a ride down the river on a Boat. Because of this, I was not able to get out and take photos of the Parade as well as the lights in the Park. So if anyone wants to send in photos of either or, that would be great.

I will say this however. I have received numerous calls about today"s Daily Times and how their three main local articles, I did them almost a month ago. ROTFLMAO! It looks like I can now relax for the next 4 weeks until they catch up to us once again.

Tomorrow's Posts will blow you away. Put that seat belt on Barrie Tilghman and Gary Comegys, we're about to rock the Boat like there's no tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT BIG JOE. I WISH COMEGYS WOULD USE SOME STATE RESPONSIBILTY TO REPAIR THAT EXPANSION JOINT OVER THE MILL ST. BRIDGE.DAMN THING IS GONNA FLY UNDER SOMEONES CAR/TRUCK BRFORE LONG.

Anonymous said...

The railroad crossing on main street in Delamr are shit to.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I know we have a good candidate for District 2 as in Mrs. Campbell. We also have a good for Mayor as in Mr. Ireton. One thing we keep failing to consider is the District 1 seat. I don't think this city can tolerate another 4 years of Shady Shields. I know we can find a decent candidate for District 1. One thing to remember is that District 1 includes many decent residents and businesses.

We also need to consider the fact that her vote makes the majority for the next 2 years and we need to fix that.

Does anyone know of a good candidate for that seat.

Keep up the good work Joe

Anonymous said...

Didn't know the RR Crossing was Bubbas responsibility.

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to the follow up to the WCSD deputy accused of DWI and hit and run? Was he terminated?

Anonymous said...

"GO FOR IT BIG JOE"? sounds like you got your fan club up real strong... I think its so funny


Go get them tommorow BIG JOE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe why dont you get rid of that banner on this site. it takes so long for it to download and everytime i look at the comments i have to wait for your site to reload