Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Today Is The Big Day In Princess Anne


This old Historic Building in Princess Anne was recently renovated by the Chamber of Commerce and is the voting place for Citizens of Princess Anne. I happened to be admiring it the other day when I was visiting and was filled in on how they just converted it into a Visitors Center, since it was only used once every two years for voting.

It is currently 4:30 AM and I am up early this morning because I'm going to make my way down to Princess Anne this morning to keep tabs on the election there. The polls open at 7:00 AM and close at 7:00 PM. However, I hear there may be some interesting action first thing this morning and I'd like to be there if there is.

I'll be reporting LIVE from Princess Anne today, since that's where all the action has been the past two days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you're in Princess Anne see if you can introduce yourself to Richard Reynolds. There's a character if ever there was one. He knows more about what is going on in PA town than the mayor of PA