Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Duvalies Can't Take The Heat!

This morning Duvalies has become a Blog Site in which you must be invited to visit and or see any more. Once you try to enter their site this is what you'll see, (unless you're a FOB).

"This blog is open to invited readers only DUVALIES."

Let's see, that would be, Mike Dunn, Barrie Tilghman, Gary Comegys, Charles Jannace, the Zoo Staff and just a few others. By the looks of comments on that site I'd say that's about the total group of people visiting regularly.

I will say, I do find their posts humorous but to sit back at 5:30 am every morning just to copy and joke about Bill Duvall's Duvalies and have no creativity yourself, I'd say the owner has a mental problem.

That's why I believe the author of that site is Charles Jannace but many have said they think it's someone else. So who do "YOU" think owns that Blog? This should get VERY interesting because from the looks of this morning's results, I'd say someone is close to outing this person and they're running scared.

2 comments:

Ralph said...

By invitation only!!!?? If it's C.J. then it's like talking only to yourself and S.B.

Anonymous said...

It ain't me, I can't get in either.

If anyone can get in, I hope they will re-post what they see here or on some other local blog.

(using a different name of course so that DuvaLies doesn't revoke their logon privilege)
--