Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Chief Webster Stalks And Harrases Me Daily




Your Chief Just can't let go. Although it's nice to see more patrolling around the Downtown area, stalking someone, honking your horn at me, waving and laughing is something a sick man or a very unstable man would do.

I hope "ALL" the Salisbury Police Officers can clearly see the pattern of what this man is capable of, should he decide to turn on one of his own. Barrie Tilghman has proven to do this same thing and instruct certain powers to be to turn on their own Staff. One of those Officers is now a very successful Officer in Fruitland, if you know what I mean Barrie & Chief Webster? I'm married to another one of them.

Oh, and for those who are trying to claim I'm stalking Chief Webster, Joe Albero doesn't move as fast as a moving car. Get a grip! These photos were taken last Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

joe albero said...

I did tell Jennifer it looked like he was trying to squeeze me with his eyes. LMAO!