Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

They Lined Up To Speak Last Night







With no gavel in sight, everyone was relaxed and expressed their thoughts without incident. However, the Mayor was making faces most of the time Terry Cohen was speaking. No one responded from the Council to the Mayor's faces so she cut it out, especially knowing I had the camera ready and I wasn't going to miss another opportunity to nail her. I'm hoping to catch some of it on PAC 14?

The woman in the first picture was obviously shocked the Mayor actually confronted her with a glass of water. It was very kind of Barrie to offer her the glass of water as it has probably been a good year since I've seen the Mayor actually do something nice for someone.

Wait until you see the story about last night on Delmarva Dealings! It's not up yet and I'm saving the story for him to share with all of you because he got such a kick out of it last night. To hear him tell this story was hilarious and I'm hoping he can put it into words on his Blog?

No comments: