Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'll Bet You Can't Wait To Eat At Jimmy's Grill?

OK, so they took a one day break and cleaned up their act and then they fell right back off the wagon again. This restaurant is not jammed packed and isn't overflowing with unusual traffic. They simply do NOT have enough trash pickups and the Health Department needs to get on the ball with these people. Trash on the ground only invites more rats and that's all there is to it. The pictures don't lie, Health Department!

1 comment:

Ray said...

I hear last nite that the place is much cleaner and the food better since Jimmy left the place, he's just a nasty person that just after the buck. I didn't like eating there because I like to sit on a chair rather than on someone elses lap. Maybe I need to go to Bridgeville again and see the improvements.