Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Time To Go Shopping!!!!!


As you can clearly see, there's no one out shopping today! I just returned home after the quickest shopping spree I've ever done this time of year. I pulled into Kohl's and I had the choice of several front row parking spaces. Then I went over to the Mall just to see how things were looking and you could park anywhere. I then strolled over to Home Depot and Target and the lots were again pretty much empty. Then I headed to my favorite place, Sam's Club. Although the parking lot was busier than everyone else, there were no lines to purchase anything!

WalMart had a pretty busy parking lot but I'm not dumb enough to walk in and see what's going on inside. Instead, my wife just headed up there for last minute grocery shopping. I'll keep my mouth shut.

IMO, there's no real deals out there like there have been in past years. I like that because then I don't spend money on things just because they're a great deal. Well, anyhow, if you want to get out there and do some shopping, now is the time.

1 comment:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Remember... with today being a Sunday, a lot of those folks might be in church.

I experienced the same thing this morning in Towson, Westminster, and Shrewsbury.