Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Is The Chief's Blood Pressure Up Just A Tad?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it wasn't hot or cold in the room last night when I walked in and the Chief saw me. So, my guess is that the Chief's blood pressure went through the roof all of a sudden. I wonder what happened? You can clearly see the red on his neck, almost as if the man was going to explode. I have to give it to him though, he kept his composure and moved right along with his CIP information. Won't You Guide My Sleigh Tonight?

1 comment:

joe albero said...

Relax nosweat,

If there was any negative news about the horses I would have put it out immediately. The horses were sold to good homes and are now in retirement. The Hearne's do not have any of these horses, just to clarify that.