Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Westside Wisdom Has An Excellent Article On Mike Lewis

http://westsidewisdom.blogspot.com/2006/11/mike-lewis-for-sheriff-part-2.html

Friday, November 03, 2006
Mike Lewis For Sheriff! Part 2-TheRoache Saga!
I'm sure if Mike reads this at some point in time he'll realize who I am. I however feel compelled to speak regarding the "racial profiling" issues Mr. Roache has brought up. I had the privilege to ride along with Mike many times during a season of drug interdiction on the Rt. 13 By-Pass and found his stops to involve every type of race on the globe who had violated the motor vehicle/traffic laws of the State of Maryland. He never even implied stopping someone because they were black. Also if you're are dumb enough to be speeding,80 mph in a 65 mph zone,in a rental car,without a valid drivers liscense,without your name on the rental contract,without any consistent story between individuals as to where,why or what you're doing and you have a Cheech & Chong attitude about the whole event along with a joint or bag of pot in plain sight. Read this carefully YOU NEED TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!! These are facts not something I read in the New York Times! How dare Joel Roache blatantly throw out half truths against anyone in law enforcement who has watched his close friend die on the shoulder of Route 13,has had to make a split second decision to preserve lives by taking a life and then be drug into civil court to defend himself and be labeld a racist. You Mr. Roache are not suited to even put your name on the same page as the name Mike Lewis. I could go on for page after page here,but I won't I'll end with this, as a life long resident of the Salisbury/Wicomico County area I wished we had a building full of Mike Lewis type individuals on Naylor Mill Rd. so I could put my guns away,leave my doors unlocked again and not worry abouth the safety of my family anytime I'm not with them to protect them!!! I hope I've made myself clear on this subject and MIKE LEWIS FOR SHERIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

JA, here is a link for you to learn how to embed a link. Wiki article.

It will make your site a little more pro.

Unknown said...

Joe thanks for the props! Man I tell you that bunch over there at the Daily Slimes makes my blood boil. If you looked at almost anyone with a critical eye you can find fault but, to slander a man like that with very little info really gets me fired up. I now the come to your sight feel free to cut & paste the post here if you'd like.

joe albero said...

I've taken advantage of your offer because I'd like everyone to see what you're talking about.